Thursday, July 19, 2012

Rumor has it....

So I was getting ready for a evening out with Lucy and my door bell rang. I yelled for her to come in thinking it was Lucy. As I finishing getting ready I walked out into my living room to chat with her and instead this young man stood there enjoying the view, even if he was blushing. I was topless.
He was adorable and tried to turn away but you could see he didn't want to. I didn't make it any easier on him as I stood there grinning.
When he finally managed to mumble something about a rumor he had heard, I gave him a little mercy and slipped a see through top on. Then I asked him what he needed.
He explained that a friend of his told him to come and talk to me. That he had heard a rumor that I could give him a experience he would never forget. Plus he had a little problem. He was a virgin at 20 years old and never had a girlfriend.

Oh the wicked thoughts that went through my mind! I had plans already for that evening so I arranged for this young man to come back in a few days.

I will tell you all about what I do to him next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment