Friday, October 5, 2012

Girls suck women swallow....I act my age!

Click Here to listen to my blog update


I live by that moto even if it does go against the grain of what is acceptable to society. I just dont see why I should curl up and pet my cat and wear moomoos. I am a vibrant energetic women of maturity. That doesn't mean I am a little ol lady. I try to stay as far away from that classification as possible. I have a sex drive to match any man and I see no reason not to follow up with it. I see it as educating the youth of tomorrow. These boys will learn from my experience and then make their future girlfriend or wives very happy in the bedroom. I think I will be having sex till the day I die and hope its how I go out. Orgasmically! What better way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment