Monday, October 10, 2011

Cuckolding my boy...

Last week I was asked to do a custom recording for a very special boy. It turned out to be so much fun that I had to tell you all about it!

"Shhh, don’t get up.  It’s okay, baby.  It’s just Mature Mrs. Kettles from next door.   I’m just here to see if you’re okay.   Uh-huh, you were at our party earlier this afternoon.  And I saw you leave early, like a good boy should when he’s all tuckered out.  You’re such a good boy.  And I just wanted to see if you were alright.  "

But this wasnt just any cuckolding scenario, it had elements of so many different fantasies and fetishes! The Older, Mature "GILF" fantasy played a big part....

"Shhh.  Good boy. I know you know who I am.  Mature Mrs. Kettles?  The older woman with the large breasts?  In the low-cut dress?  Who you were staring at all afternoon"

Yes the boy adores his GILF doesnt he? *Giggles*

Theres elements of newly discovering love and sexuality such as this passage:

"And you have your first girlfriend, right?   Didn’t I see you with that pretty girl at the party?  Uh-huh.  The little Johnhon girl who lives nearby?    She’s so cute, honey.  And you do like her, don’t you, sweetheart?"

And of course, a boys first cuckolding:

"Tell me, do you ever think of you and Cindy going to the beach?  There you are.  It’s so warm and beautiful.  And Cindy takes her top off?  Do you think of that?   Uh-huh?  And do you think about her laying down on her towel?  Think about that: she’s laying down.  Uh-huh.  And all off the big men from the beach are circling around her, to look at her big tits.  These big, strong men?"

I had a wonderful time making this recording for this boy, and helping him to explore his deepest fantasies! If he asks for more recordings, I'll be more than happy to oblige! I may even learn a little about my own fantasies! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment