Friday, November 18, 2011

Mrs Luckett's boy toy

Seems I've found myself a boy toy! I only meant to use him for his cock, but apparently he has quite the need to serve and please me...I have a submissive boy on my hands! He is quite younger than me, likes older women he says, and after our first encounter, where he fucked me silly for an hour and a half (oh my did I ever need that!!) he has shown me very submissive tendancies. He is eager to please, thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world and has offered everything of himself to me! (oh the power!)

Since our encounter last week, I've been in contact with him every day, giving him tasks and digging into the very core of who he is, I've surveyed his fetishes and established my dominance over him. I can safely say he would do just about anything for me right now (I must have a magical pussy lol )

Pussy whipped and dominated, he is officially my boy toy, my 6'4" hunk of slave boy on his knees before me! How delicious! I have so many ideas for future encounters, chaining him up and making him please me but not allowing him to cum, making him find me other slave boys and girls to keep me entertained, testing his limits and manipulating his mind for my own amusement, making him humilate himself for me....I look forward to seeing how far he will go for me!

In fact, I think I will go use him right now....
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment