Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More on the boy toy!

I must admit I am enjoying using him quite a bit! He calls me his Queen and obeys my every command. He makes me feel beautiful and brings out the most deviant parts of me!  I make him wear a cockring so that he can last longer and stay harder then most men.....the Queen needs extensive fucking!

Yesterday the boy says to me "my Queen, every part of me is yours, even my asshole"

hmmm....that has given me some very naughty ideas! I think when I see him next, I will blindfold him, chain his hands up over his head strip him naked and tease him till he thinks hes safe...then plunge a couple fingers in and find his little squirt button! That will teach him! LOL! Then Ill stroke his cock with desensitizing lube and make him fuck me till he begs for mercy!

I'll teach this boy about stamina!! Hes gonna need it for when theres more than one woman to serve! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment