Friday, June 29, 2012

Busted.

So the young man knew I had him dead to rights. He knew his goose was cooked. He was the first of the trio of boys who have been stealing my panties. He knew I was going to tell his mother and possibly press charges. I knew I wasnt going to. (evil wicked laughter) I told this handsome young man that I would punish him instead. He looked up at me so grateful and oh so innocent! If he had only known what I had planned for his punishment! I told him to drop his pants to his ankles. His shorts too. The look he gave me when I asked him was so cute!
Then I pulled out my paddle.
I watched his eyes widen to the point of absurdity. Oh such delight! His cock was already coming to half mast! I had him place his hands onto the arm of my couch and lean over allowing his very cute little ass to push out. I instructed him to repeat this statement each time I stuck his delightful ass.
"Im sorry Mrs Luckett for being such a dishonest little pervert." As I spanked that ass I watched as his cock got harder and harder. Oh he was going to be such a nice little pervert for me to use! I gave him 100 wacks and then allowed him to stand up. He had a few tears on his cheeks, but he took his punishment well. So I would reward him. I told him that he was to repeat 100 times, "I will always be a honest pervert and please Mrs Luckett."  While he began his mantra, I got on my knees and licked up all his pre cum. He had a very nice sized cock too. I enjoyed listening to the boy while I sucked his cock and his struggling to repeat his vow. When I allowed him to cum, as he finished his repeating his vow, the boy thanked me as if I were a goddess. Then he begged me to allow him to come over for more punishments! I just love these young men!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment