Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Girls night out....

So my new BFF Nana Marzitti, is just the nicest gal! I decided that she and I were going to go out and OUT we went. We enjoyed a evening of a pretty awesome ALL MALE REVUE. Oh my were them boys delectable. Of course the crowd of women surrounding these handsome hunks of manhood were of varying ages. The young girls kept draping them selves over these young men. And you could see that these boys were immune to their charms. The bouncers kept having to politely pull these girls back so the boys could continue with the show. At one point it had become tedious. Thats when Nana and I just kind of looked at each other and had this twistedly perverted conversation with out saying a word. She smiled at me and I back at her. In unison we got up with our drinks in our hands and began dancing  towards these yummy specimens. It didn't take long before these boys were grating their perfect muscled bodies all over Nana's and my own! Two boys each for us! Oh and their cocks were so swollen in their little g sting cock covers. It was such a delightful experience! We danced with several of these boys through out the show and they kept coming back to Nana and myself for more!
Towards the end of the show the young men invited us back to their dressing room for a little after show party. Of course we couldn't refuse! Can you imagine! We had 4 young men at our beck and call plying us both with more alcohol! Oh Nana and I kept giggling knowing they wanted to get into our panties and they were trying to get us drunk enough to ensure that happening! What they didn't realize was we were gonna fuck their eyes out with or with out alcohol! Silly boys.
We were all dancing and pieces of our clothes kept coming off with the heat. I don't know which of us had a cock in our cunts first! Nana or I, but oh my god! Those boys could pound a ladies cunt! When one young man would cum he would shove his dick into Nana's or my mouth until they were hard again! Then they would fuck one of us again! My favorite was when I had one cock in my ass another in my cunt and a third in my mouth! Nana said I was being greedy! Giggling hard here. I was being greedy indeed.....but wow! Those boys went all night! And of course Nana had her turn with all four of those boys! She was such a fucking whore! By the time we crawled out of there....and yes we all but crawled out of there....we were exhausted and cum filled to the brink of mindless euphoria.
I cant wait to see Nana again! Be sure to call her up on Nite Flirt! She'll have to tell you about what she did to the cab driver who took us to the hotel!

2 comments:

  1. Shame on you, Francie!

    You weren't supposed to tell. ;)

    But that's alright.

    Just what 'til they see the stories I tell about YOU.

    Love you dear,

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nana Love.....
      You had to know I was going to share! This was too yummy not too! Cant wait to see what you tell on me for!

      Delete