Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cabin Fever: Granny Phone Sex Salvation

         As fall is setting in, I find that I am experiencing vaginal cabin fever. My forbidden garden has undergone a period of rest which is simply criminal-- it is in terrible need of an awakening. Cum tickle my phone sex fetish with your fantasies. I am in desperate need of a few good men. My restlessness has led me to some inventive measures and I would love to replace my utensils with a hard throbbing cock....

         When my old pussy starts aching for attention, I reach out for anything I can find. Just the other day, my craving became so overwhelming that I resorted to masturbating with a turkey baster... I slid it in and out of my wet pussy until I witnessed it slowly filling with my nectar...I was so turned on, I could have screamed. During my abusive masturbatory session, I envisioned I was receiving phone sex requests to over-gratify myself. The voice told me to increase my pleasure by using an additional item in my welcoming tight ass. I immediately went for the handle on my rolling pin....

       Although a bit tricky at first, I punished both of my holes with phallic shaped kitchen utensils. At one point it became so exciting that I slipped to the floor on all fours and sent my body into a violent series of tremors with the rhythmic motion inside both of my moistened holes. After collapsing from overstimulation, soaking wet with pleasure, I heard an angelic ring as one of my phone sex boys called in to whisper his desires....

      I was quivering from ecstasy when I answered and he proceeded to tell me his dirtiest fantasies. This sent my body into a second whirlwind as he described how he wanted to worship me with his tongue... Already into position, I gyrated my body with his every word, imagining that sweet young tongue stabbing my tight loving anus. By the time he phone sexed every orifice and crevice of my body, I was trembling from head to toe.

    With cum-soaked inner thighs and a dripping hot pussy, I needed more... That's where you cum in... Can you satisfy my need? Fuck me with your words and in return, I will send orgasmic tremors through your hard cock as you cum on command... Phone sex is the only cure for what ails me, give me what I want and you'll never regret it.....

Insanely Horny,

Francine

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment