Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hot Granny Phone Sex Confessor: Your Secrets are My Pleasure

    Phone sex confessions are an arousing outlet for reminiscing over youthful fantasies, reenacting the past, or simply turning one another on with tales of seduction and forbidden lust. What is a secret? Something not meant to be known or seen by others.....until now. I am craving all of your dirtiest secrets, I want to fill my orifices with your words... let me be your sultry phone sex confessor.

    At first it was just one here or there; someone confiding in me that I bore a resemblance to a part of their past. I squirmed with delight as my first phone sex confession turned into a reenactment of a tawdry affair between a young man and his college professor. As we got deeper into his secret, I squirmed around like the naughty professor I had become. He projected his desires onto me and in return we were able to relive a moment that burned in his mind for years...

   Soon after, I became addicted to not only hearing secrets but revealing a few of my own. Discovering there was a mutually shared excitement during a phone sex admission, it became sexually gratifying for me and I think you will soon agree... Whether I remind you of a teacher, the mature beauty next door, or that older woman who seduced you in the past... no secret is too big, no fantasy too dirty...

   My phone sex confessional is open, as is my body, and mind... let's recreate or build a new fantasy together. I am already hot just thinking about it and am ready to reveal some of my darkest secrets in exchange for yours. What turns this older woman on?.... Everything.
   
~Kisses and Cookies~
        Francine

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment