Friday, January 17, 2014

How To Please Your Mature Phone Sex Freak


There are many ways to please your Granny phone sex queen. Many of my flirty young men simply ask: What are you into? And I reply, EVERYTHING. But it goes a lot deeper than that. There are many ways to send your favorite mature phone sex fiend over the top. I decided to share a few tips on how to best please….well….me J

Share your darkest fantasies. Do not be embarrassed about your desire to partake in a twisted yet orgasmic roleplay. I am an anything goes phone sex fanatic and look forward to experiencing new sexual outlets. For instance, tell me who I remind you of…mold me into your fantasy. I am aroused by hearing my role in your orgasm. Tell me and turn me on.

Or…allow me to instruct you on how to fuck me, suck me, and make me cum. I cum at the thought of being your instructive phone sex mistress. Describing in detail how to flick your tongue over my clit and then slide it inside of me. Let me get on all fours, spread my ass and show you how to rule my body. Pound me hard and rough. Press my face into the pillow to muffle my screams…

Or…let me learn about your fetish. Panties, feet, watersports, or my personal fav, taboo. I want to be everything other women cannot. Your granny phone sex freak. Please use me or allow me to use you. If I had a nickel for every orgasm, I would be a millionaire. I love it when a man invites me into his mind and we cum together. So let’s do it! Your mind…..or mine?

Xoxo~Francine
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment