Sunday, January 5, 2014

Phone Sex GILF Needs YOU!

    The passing holidays and cold weather have lit a fire in me. My cravings for young cock have intensified and I am nearly foaming at the mouth. Other innovative masturbation methods have gotten me through thus far but now I am in terrible need of some satisfying phone sex. My mind is thirsty to hear your fantasies...or to hear about your plans for my mature yet wet pussy.

     I recently found myself making love to various utensils around the house, sliding them in and out of my soft hole, tasting the sweetness of my own juices. Thinking of all the orgasmic phone sex sessions of last year has only made me hungry for more; new fantasies to replay in my mind. I want....no, I need to hear your desires to be seduced by an older woman, to taste her, or to even force her to help you climax.

    I will close my eyes as your voice pours over me, run my fingers over the curve of my breasts, gently twist my nipple between my thumb and index finger, until my hand can no longer resist...I want to torment and tease my clit through my panties, rub it until my loving hole contracts--begging to have you inside me. I want my body and spirit to be filled with young cock, I want to see stars... I want to be repeatedly had.....by you.

    The thought of those faceless phone sex calls set to the sweet sounds of heavy panting make my panties wet. I love to be taken to another place by a mysterious stranger, take me into the past, make me your mistress, your slave, your bitch, your wife...I can be anyone you need me to be.....Share yourself with me and I will give myself to you....completely.

Always in Need of Sexual Healing,
Francine Luckett~
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment