Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I ordered a pool boy.....

So I saw my neighbors pool boy. Oh he was simply delicious! So ....I called the company this young man worked for. I made a appointment for the pool boy to come out the following day, paying for the pool cleaning over the phone. The moment he arrived at my front door I knew I was going to enjoy this young mans cock and broad shoulders! I broke my record too! I had his fine cock in my mouth in less then five minutes from his arrival! Oh what a delightful fun fuck he was! That boy came four times inside of a hour. I just love how young men bounce back so quickly!
As this young man got dressed when I had finished with him,  he asked me where my pool was. It was all I could do not to snort! ......I don't have a pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment