Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The tow truck boy.....

I cant seem to help myself. I see them and just quiver with anticipation of having thier delectable cocks. I love young men! I felt particularly naughty one day and I drove up the mountain side to a bit of a deserted picnic area. I popped the hood of my car and pulled the starter wire completely off, tucking it into my purse. I called my emergency towing company and smiled wide, as I spread the blanket out on the ground. I slipped my swim suit cover off and layed down enjoying the warmth of the sun....waiting for my cock .....oops...my ummm.....tow man to show up to "RESCUE" me.

The young that showed up for my rescue was dear indeed. I didn't bother covering up and while he looked under my hood I was sure to rub my near naked body over his bent over body....After a bit of blushing and a lot of  Mrs. Luckett we shouldn't.  He did. It didn't take me long to have his cock out working it. Oh that boy was talented too. Nice and long and thick.
I do love the availability of such young men for my use! And so many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment