Saturday, May 19, 2012

A tempting offer.....

Today I got a call. It was a southren gentleman who knew how to speak to a lady. As we spoke, he made me an offer. His offer was that for my pleasure, I could be the guest of honor at his very exclusive dinner party. The dinner party was to be a masked formal and include men and women who were both married and single. I have heard of these types of parties but I have never been to one myself.

In preparation for the dinner party I was to go shopping for a special dress. The dress was to be a red sheer see-through number. It was to be so short in barely covered my ass. I was not to wear any panties or bra, just the dress alone. I also was to purchase a pair of gold strapy shoes. Their heel was to be about 2 1/2 inches. After I had a massage, pedicure, and had my hair done as well, I was to go to his home to prepare myself for the evening.

Normally I like to be in control, but this would be totally out of my control. This scenario was totally out of the ordinary for me. It made me hot thinking about it. I would be the only one on display. The idea was that the guests would use me at their leisure and pleasure. I would be fucking several men and women for hours.

I know many of you read my blog. I'd like to know what you think. Send me an e-mail. Let me know if I should go and lose total control.

Cookies and kisses,
Francine

No comments:

Post a Comment